With wedding season in full swing, what better way to help celebrate love with a personalised gift for your friends or loved one? We made a sweet set of glasses for our “Mr and Mrs to be”. We then matched them with their fave wines and topped it off in a vintage hamper stuffed with cheese, crackers and homemade goodies, all the things we know our bride and groom will love. what’s not to love?
- 2 Glasses, (these ones were Ikea)
- Sharpie Pens for Glass (these were Kmart)
- and the Canva App on your phone
- A printer filled with paper
- Vintage cane hamper
- Fabric napkins
- I started by downloading Canva on my mobile and creating
a “MRS” and “MR” sign on a template.
- I printed these signs on my Pixma printer.
Print both Mr & Mrs signs
Cut and fasten to the inside of the glass
Trace with the Sharpie colour of choice
Create one for each of your people, Mrs and Mr, Mr and Mr, Mrs and Mrs. you get the idea. To ensure that the sharpie doesn’t rub off you need to cure it.
- Allow the glasses to dry for at least 20 minutes then place in a cold oven.
- Heat the oven to 150 degrees, set
timerto 40 minutes, and allow the glasses to bake.
- Turn off the oven and allow the glasses to cool completely before removing.
- C’est Voila. With the glasses complete and cooled, you can now add to the rest of the gift.
We shopped for some delicious treats for the wedding hamper, things we knew the couple would enjoy, bit o cheese, water crackers, Fabric napkins, and homemade jams and quince paste. We found a vintage hamper to add everything below. The final step is to add the gorgeous glasses are ready to add to your Hamper.