Let’s not pretend that we are going to diet over the Easter long weekend, and as we know this to be true, we may as well amp up the sugar in our blood and make these super sweet super cute E
These were easy to prepare and got the kids involved.
- Premade cupcakes
- Coconut shredded flakes
- Green food colouring
- 2 minute noodles broken into small chunks
- milk cholcolate melted
- Robbins eggs or cadbury mini eggs
- Aluminium foil, scrunched into balls about the size of a large marble
- Glass bowl, cupcake pan, spoon, spatula
- Add coconut to a glad bag, add a few drops of green food colouring, shake to spread colouring, keep adding drops and shaking till the coconut looks like grass. Add to a small flat plate.
- Take Pre made cupcakes and dip the cupcake frosting into the ”grass”. Set aside.
- Take your cupcake pan , add the small aluminium balls to the centre. Set aside
- In a glass bowl, add crushed noodles and chocolate and mix till all noodles are covered.
- Take small spoonfuls and add to cupcake pans. This will make your chocolate nests. Don’t overfill, just lightly fill. Place in fridge to set.
- Finally. Place the chcocolate nests on top of the cupcakes, and add eggs.
- Serve and enjoy.